Went to Web Wednesday at the Tafe last night, put on by the amazing Yvette Adams from the Creative Collective. Totally loved the ROVE format, three great guest talking about blogging and how it can be really effective for your business. Picked up some great tips on how I can be a better blogger, looking forward to the next Web Wednesday.
Three top things I got from the night were.
Seems that the best blogging tool seemed to be wordpress
Seems that the best blogging format is to have eight different subjects and to rotate them around,
Seems that to make money out of blogging you really need to have about 50,000 or more followers,
so I guess I have a ways to go, great inspiration though.
just common business sense
Business Matters Magazine Blog
- Dave OBrien shares his top networking tips
- How to say goodbye to the fear of networking and say hello to a love for networking!
- HAVE YOU SET YOUR INTENTIONS
- SUCCESS STRATEGIES
- Work Life Balance and Business
- New Innovation in technology from Business Matters Magazine
- Spring Clean your business
- Business Strategy and the Golf Swing - by guest blogger - David Reading
- Happy Easter
- Networking - Seven Tips to success!